WHAT IS THE ADVANTAGE OF USING PLANT BASED PRODUCTS INSTEAD OF SILICONE AND PETROLEUM BASED
- Silicone and Petroleum based chemicals are typically used in car cleaning products to give shine and durability; however, the consequence is that over time it can harm the varying surfaces of a vehicle. After applying these chemicals to a car several times, they start to build up and become difficult to remove from paint or rubber surfaces which cause them to fade and yellow overtime. Furthermore, they tend to strip away previous wax finishes and leaves your car surface compromised.
- Plant based products are designed to preserve the integrity of your car whilst providing superior cleaning and unparalleled protection. They protect the surface of a vehicle and do not strip away any previous wax finish that may have been previously.
HOW DOES GOCLEAN WATERLESS CARWASH WORK
- Its as easy as Spray – Wipe – Shine. Spray goclean waterless onto a panel of your car. In this step surfactants are emulsifying dirt particles, while lubricating agents and special polymers are lifting and suspending these dirt particles from the car surface. In the second step, wipe the panel with microfiber towel. In this step, the dirt, grime and grease is absorbed and trapped deep in the towel via capillary action. In the third step, use a dry/clean microfiber towel to gently buff the polymers into a protective layer.
WILL GOCLEAN WATERLESS CARWASH SCRATCH MY CAR?
- goclean waterless carwash is designed and formulated to protect against scratching. It contains plant based surfactants (like a detergent) and lubricants, as well as special polymers, that emulsify, lift and suspend dirt particles from the car surface, while lubricating the surface of your car so that this dirt does not scratch your clear coat. The polymer wax leaves a protective layer on the clear coat, safeguarding from further dirt and grime build up and scratching. Also it protects from the pitting that is caused by UV rays on water spots that dulls paints.
WILL GOCLEAN STRIP ANY WAX/PROTECTIVE LAYERS OFF MY CAR?
- goclean leaves a hydrophobic polymer wax on the car, and since it is not silicone based product, goclean does not strip away at previously applied wax. A typical application of goclean can keep your car protected for 2-3 weeks. goclean can easily be used on a wet or dry car in the sun or the shade, but in the shade has the best.
WILL GOCLEAN DAMAGE MY PAINT?
- The polymer waxes and lubricants in goclean not only help wax and polish your vehicle, but they also protect your car by leaving behind a clear protective layer on the surface of your car which prevents further dirt and grime build up, scratching, and protecting your car from harmful UV rays and water The more you use Goclean, the more your car is protected.
HOW DOES GOCLEAN INTERACT WITH THE RAIN?
- goclean beads off water from the surface of your car due to its hydrophobic properties. goclean is also great for removing pesky water spots after it has rained.
WHAT ARE THE ACTIVE INGREDIENTS OF GOCLEAN?
- It is a water-based product that contains natural soaps, surfactants and lubricating agents, plus a special polymer polish formula. Our Waterless car wash is Biodegradable and VOC-compliant.
DOES IT MATTER WHAT KIND OF TOWEL I USE?
- goclean only recommends using a Microfiber Towel to perform the waterless car wash. Although there are an abundance of microfibers available, we suggest using the Goclean Microfiber Towel. It has the perfect mix of performance, durability and quality. Our towels are 9 times more absorbent than conventional cotton towels. Microfiber towels are built to be durable and give your car a lint- free, long lasting show car
HOW DO I WASH TOWELS?
- Wash Towels in laundry with hot water to release dirt and gunk from towels
- Air dry or dry on low heat
HOW DIRTY IS TOO DIRTY TO USE GOCLEAN?
- Be aware of the surface you are cleaning. If you feel the surface is too soiled, sandy or gritty, do not use goclean on this goclean products are common sense products. You must first completely remove caked-on dirt, mud, sand or grit with water before using the waterless car wash product. Road grime, dust and pollen are easily cleaned with goclean.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF USING GOCLEAN CONSISTENTLY?
- goclean helps remove contaminates from paint, and leaves a polymer protectant on the surface of your car. This helps repel further dirt and grime build up, UV and rain Furthermore, after the first wash, less of the product needs to be used per wash.
WHY NOT JUST WASH MY CAR AT HOME?
- Aside from having to invest in soaps, water, hoses, buckets, and other accessories, an increasing number of municipalities have implemented policies that have put restrictions on outdoor water usages at home and have gone as far as banning water usage certain days of the week. Over 14 million Canadians live under water restrictions; cities like Ottawa are increasing their monitoring of water usage and are increasing the cost of water based on usage, while cities like Toronto ban activities like washing your car at home.
- Municipalities are wary of car washing not only because of the water wasting, but also because the degradation it causes to the water quality in the goclean waterless products help stop pollution from washing down our drains. goclean, is not affected by such policies, since it allows consumers to wash their car anytime and saves 500 liters of water from being wasted each time
WHAT IS THE ISSUE WITH RUNOFF?
- Runoff goes directly into our storm drain which means that any toxins/chemicals used in a carwash directly enter streams, rivers and goclean mitigates this risk in two ways. First, the product is non-toxic and therefore will not impact the environment. Second, all chemicals that are removed from the car with goclean (i.e. brake dust) is absorbed into the microfiber towel which should then be washed in the laundry. Water used in the laundry is treated through our sewer systems which stops chemicals from entering our ecosystem.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OVER A TOUCHLESS CARWASH?
- Disadvantages of a touchless carwash include:
- Price: For 10-12$, a patron can have their car washed, polished and waxed with goclean, which is considerably less than the average touchless wash.
- Waiting in queues: Especially in water restricted communities, the line ups at a touchless wash could be a deterrent. With goclean, results are instant and it only takes 5 to 15 minutes to clean the car.
- Water stains: Touchless washes leave water spots. These spots react with UV rays which weaken the paint and damage the finish of the car. Since goclean is waterless, the risk of this type of damage is mitigated.
HOW MUCH WATER IS CONSUMED WASHING A CAR AT HOME?
- According to industry standards, 500 liters of water is used when washing your car at home.
WHAT IF THE PRODUCT IS EVAPORATING OR DRYING TOO QUICKLY?
- Don’t worry; it’s just too hot outside! Goclean waterless works best when used in the shade.
- If you can’t move the car into the shade, clean smaller panels. This will ensure that the product doesn’t sit for too long on the surface before it is wiped off.
WHAT IF THE MICROFIBER TOWEL ISN’T REMOVING DIRT?
- Take a minute to assess the There is too much dirt on something!
- If the dirt was coming off on other panels cleaned, have a look at your towel. You may just need to replace it with another clean towel.
- If the car is heavily soiled, it may be too much for goclean to clean. In this case, water is needed to remove the dirt buildup.
WHAT ABOUT HARD TO REMOVE BUILDUP LIKE TAR, TREE SAP AND BIRD DROPPINGS?
- Before washing your car with goclean waterless carwash, have a look around the car for any heavy build These buildups can be easily and safely removed with goclean Heavy Duty Spot Remover, which has been formulated with strong surfactants that are designed to effectively break down organic matters.
- For more aggressive stains and build up, let the product sit longer before wiping away.
CAN I WASH MY CAR WITH HEAVY DUTY?
- No! Heavy Duty is a spot cleaner and is not formulated to wash and wax the exterior of a vehicle.
- Alternatives to using Heavy Duty would be to use Waterless Wash or Foaming Car Wash Gel.
WHY DO TIRES BROWN AND CRACK OVER TIME?
- Tires brown and crack as a result of cleaning with chemicals that such as silicone and petroleum distillates that leach essential oils from the tires (cracking) and react negatively with UV lights (browning). Since goclean Ecotire Clean does not contain these components, it will not brown and crack your tires.
WHAT SURFACES DOES GOCLEAN’S INTERIOR MULTI CLEANER CLEAN?
- goclean Interior Multi Cleaner protects and cleans a wide range of interior surfaces including: dashboard, navigation screen, leather, vinyl, upholstery, glass, wood, etc. goclean Interior Multi has been designed to leave a natural finish as opposed to a high sheen.
WHAT IF INTERIOR MULTI IS NOT REMOVING A STAIN OR YOU’RE USING TOO MUCH MUSCLE POWER?
- If you are using too much muscle power on removing stains – stop!
- Let the product sit longer and try again.